EA, The JBL CSSG10 On-Camera Shotgun Microphone is a special kind of mic that’s been designed to work well with a camcorder or a video-enabled DSLR camera. It’s typically lightweight (to help keep the overall weight of the camera low), and often features the ability to mount to the shoe of a camera.
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50″
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 100Hz – 16kHz
- Maximum SPL: 120dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -35.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (17.80mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 34dB-A
- Weight: 73.00gm
- Dimensions: 79.00mmH x 73.00mmW x 167.00mmD
- Output: Minijack / 3.5mm output
There are no reviews yet.