Provide stable support to your small camcorder, DSLR, or mirrorless camera with the Libec TH-X Tripod System. Mounted atop a two-stage (3-segment) tripod with a 65mm bowl, the TH-X head provides a sliding balance platform for optimal pan/tilt performance for loads up to 9 pounds. The drag and counterbalance are fixed, and both the pan and tilt can be locked. Rosettes on either side of the head can hold the pan bar for right and left-handed operators.
While the 65mm ball base offers quick-leveling capabilities when used with a tripod, it has a trick up its sleeve. The bottom of the base is flattened and has a 3/8″-16 thread in the center, enabling it to be secured to flat-mount accessories such as sliders, jibs, and more without unwieldy bowl adapters.
The included tripod offers a 30-62″ height range for both lower and higher-angled shots. Thumbscrew-tightened leg sections secure the tripod, and the mid-level spreader provides stability and quick operation, even on uneven terrain and flooring.
- Supports up to 9 lb
- All-in-one tripod system for small camcorders and DSLR cameras
- Dual head design for 65mm bowl tripods and flat base equipment with 3/8″-16 screws
- Built-in counterbalance for precise camera balance and tilt movements
- One-touch quick release sliding plate for easy camera balance adjustments
- Sliding camera plate compatible with Sachtler and Manfrotto heads
- Dual pan handle rosettes for additional pan handle or support arm
- Rigid tripod legs for enhanced stability
- Compact for collapsing and storing
- Aluminum material and lightweight for easy mobility
- Padded carrying case with shoulder strap and side pocket