Featuring a slim, lightweight design, the Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 II ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. Lens is a standard zoom, offering a 28-84mm equivalent focal length range, for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. The lens construction incorporates a pair of aspherical elements, which help to reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range for increased clarity and sharpness. This updated model also features MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilization) to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. This system is also compatible with Lumix cameras featuring the Dual I.S. feature that pairs in-body and lens-based stabilization methods for comprehensive shake compensation to support stills shooting and movie recording in low-light and other challenging conditions.
- Designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, this lens provides a 28-84mm equivalent focal length range to cover wide-angle to short telephoto perspectives.
- Two aspherical elements work to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range and also contribute to a more compact, lighter-weight design.
- MEGA O.I.S. compensates for camera shake in order to realize sharper photos and videos when shooting handheld.
- Image stabilization system is compatible with Lumix cameras featuring the Dual I.S. feature that blends both in-camera and lens-based stabilization methods for more effective camera shake correction.
- Compact design measures just 1.9″ long and weighs 3.9 oz to maintain a sleek overall profile.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm produces a smooth out-of-focus quality when working with shallow depth of field techniques.