EA, The Saramonic Magic Boompole is a telescoping aluminum boompole with five locking sections that enable the pole to extend from 2.5 to 10 feet long, making it equally well suited for use as a monopod or on a film set. With its internal channel and removable caps, it supports cabled or non-cabled operation.
The Magic Boompole features a reversible mount and a thread adapter for compatibility with camera-mount mics, shockmounts, tripods, and mic clips. The pole is constructed with lightweight aluminum and sports a large foam handgrip for comfort during long shoots. The pole’s rubbery base enables you to safely rest it on the ground between takes.
- 5-section telescoping boompole
- Extends from 2.5 to 10 feet
- Lightweight construction utilizing black anodized aluminum
- Reversible top mount for compatibility with shockmounts (via 3/8″-16 end) or tripods/monopods (via 1/4″-20 end)
- Large, comfortable foam-padded grip area
- Dense rubbery base for resting the pole between takes
- Includes padded shoulder bag and 5/8″-27 mounting adapter
- Easy-twist locks make it possible to quickly shorten or lengthen the boompole
- Removable top and bottom caps let you run a standard XLR cable through the pole
- Integrated cable notches on both ends allow you to reattach the caps
- Female 3/8″-16 thread in base for mounting other equipment
There are no reviews yet.