- 1. UHF Wireless Microphone: Compared to 2.4GHz technology, UHF has a longer range and better propagation outdoors and through solid objects like a human body.
- 2. Real-time Monitor from RT receiver: it would be much easier to test the setup before the start, and also allow to monitor the sound quality during working.
- 3. 36 channels provided: Wide range or tunnel choice provided, so you can choose the one that fit you the best in a complicated working environment.
- 4. OLCD Screen Display: Working Parameters and battery level would be shown on the screen, and any change would be displayed instantly on-screen.
- 5.Rechargeable battery: Built-in rechargeable battery and supporting type-c quick charging.
- 6. Both Receiver and transmitter Support charging by power bank during working
Sokani Tiny Twin 2X Transmitters and Receiver Pro-Wireless Lavalier Microphone
KSh 20,000.00 Excl Vat
- Transmission type: UHF
- S/N Ratio: > 90 dB
- Pick-up mode: Omnidirectional
- Service distance: 50M At Outdoor Open Area
- Number of channels: 36
- Charging Power: 5V/1A
- Battery Time: TX about 4 Hour,RX about 4 Hour
- Display: OLED screen
- Packing Weight: 500g
- Dimension(mm): 200*140*65mm
Out of stock
Category: Wireless Microphone Systems
Shipping & Delivery