EA, A versatile wide-angle zoom for Nikon DX-format DSLRs, the Tokina AT-X 11-20mm f/2.8 PRO DX Lens for Nikon F offers a 16.5-30mm equivalent focal length and features a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture for maintained brightness throughout the zoom range. One P-MO hybrid aspherical element and two glass-molded aspherical element work in tandem to minimize distortions and control various aberrations while three SD ultra-low dispersion elements reduce chromatic aberrations for increased clarity. A multi-layer lens coating has also been applied to further enhance overall light transmission and color accuracy by suppressing lens flare and ghosting. Well-suited to working in a wide variety of situations, this ultra-wide zoom covers an array of wide-angle perspectives while maintaining consistent illumination for working in challenging lighting.
Benefitting the usability, a one-touch focusing clutch permits quick switching between autofocus and manual focus modes, and an internal focusing design maintains the overall length of the lens during use. The medium-torque focusing ring further benefits precise handling by allowing for refined control when manually focusing. Additionally, the Tokina AT-X 11-20mm f/2.8 PRO DX Lens for Nikon F sees the incorporation of a nine-blade diaphragm, which contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when employing shallow depth of field shooting techniques.
- Compatible with Nikon DX-format DSLRs, this wide-angle zoom provides a 16.5-30mm equivalent focal length and features a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture for consistent low-light performance throughout the zoom range.
- One P-MO hybrid aspherical element in the front group pairs with two glass-molded aspherical elements in the rear group to minimize distortions and correct aberrations. Additionally, three SD ultra-low dispersion elements are also incorporated within the lens design to further reduce chromatic aberrations for greater color accuracy and clarity.
- Multi-layer lens coatings reduce lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and maintained color fidelity.
- A one-touch focus clutch mechanism permits seamless switching between autofocus and manual focusing positions, and the focusing ring features a moderate amount of torque for more fine-tuned control over the focusing position.
- An internal focusing mechanism maintains the overall lens form factor during operation.
- A nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth out-of-focus quality, which benefits the use of shallow depth of field techniques.
There are no reviews yet.