The 300-III LED Variable-Color On-Camera Light is one of a series of on-camera LED lights from Yongnuo Digital. This compact, 3200–5500K tungsten/daylight-adjustable unit offers two dimming modes (rough and fine), an IR remote control, four barndoors, a power-on/luminance adjustment knob, and two filter panels (one orange, one white). The 300III LED Variable-Color On-Camera Light also features Bluetooth-based smartphone remote control (via the downloadable app). Up to eight lights can be grouped via the IR remote control or the mobile app.
Designed to work with most DSLRs and small camcorders, the 300-III LED Variable-Color On-Camera Light can be powered using a Sony NP-F series battery (not included) or an optional AC adapter (not included). A push-button numerical LED display shows the remaining battery power. A 5200mAh NP-F750 battery (not included) will power the light for up to 120 minutes. The 300-III LED Variable-Color On-Camera Light has three mounting options to your camera via a hot shoe, on a flat surface using the mini plate, or handheld using the included handle.
- 150 daylight and 150 tungsten–balanced LEDs, 3200–5500K variable color temperature
- Barndoors, two filter panels (one orange, one white), CT filters, remote control, and handle are included
- Requires an L-series type battery (not included), or an optional 8V, 5A DC power supply (not included)
- 8-channel IR remote control and smartphone RC work up to 49′ away
- Up to 120 minutes of runtime when using a 5200mAh NP-F750 battery (not included)
- Push-button remaining battery-charge LED display
- Dimmer adjusts in 10% increments in Coarse Mode, and in 1% increments in Fine Mode
- Mount directly onto a camera via the hot shoe, or use the mini-plate mount on flat surfaces
- Power/luminance adjustment knob