The Pelican 1650 Case with Foam is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical-resistant, and corrosion proof hard case that can be used to carry and protect your equipment from the elements. It is made with ultra high-impact structural copolymer for strength and durability. It has a 0.25″ neoprene O-ring, ABS latches, and includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure.
The case can be carried with the top handle or the oversized side handle, or you can roll it via the retractable extension handle and strong polyurethane wheels. It has a release latch for the extension handle and padlock protectors provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft.
This case has a four-piece foam set interior.
- Ultra high-impact structural copolymer
- Watertight, crush, and dustproof
- Open-cell core with solid wall design
- Easy-open double-throw latches
- Stainless-steel padlock protectors
- O-ring seal
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- Stainless-steel hardware
- Top handle
- Oversized folding handle
- Retractable extension handle
- 4 polyurethane wheels with stainless-steel bearings
- IP67 (3.3′ / 1m submersion for 30 minutes)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280
In the Box
- Pelican 1650 Case with Foam (Black)
- Pelican 1653 O-Ring – for Pelican 1650 Series Cases (Replacement)
- Pelican 1651 4 Piece Foam Set – for Pelican 1650 Case (Replacement)