EA, Add a soft light to your small camera or rig with the Ulanzi VL-49 Rechargeable Mini RGB Light from Ulanzi. The VL-49 is a compact 60-LED RGB light designed for use with DSLRs, camcorders, smartphones, or mirrorless cameras, and it is so lightweight you can add multiple lights onto your rig without much-added weight. It features a 120° beam angle, 800 lux brightness, a variable color temperature of 2500 to 9000K to emit multiple colors, and a CRI of 95+ for accurate color rendering.
Powered using its integrated 2000mAh lithium-ion battery, it is charged using the USB Type-C port and lasts from approximately ten hours on the lowest dimmer setting to the highest brightness at about two hours. It features battery status and color temperature status on the back mini color display. The VL-49 light features a 0 to 100% dimmer dial and an integrated diffusion filter for soft light emission. It also has multiple color modes, as well as color brightness and hue adjustments for different looks.
The light features integrated magnets that allow it to be mounted on any flat metal surface, offering a variety of mounting options. In addition, its bottom shoe adapter with 1/4″-20 thread and three shoe mounts around each side enable you to stack multiple units for increased light levels.
- On-camera LED light with 60 LEDs, 2500 to 9000K adjustable color temperature, and 120° beam angle
- Rated CRI 95+ for accurate color rendering; 800 lux brightness
- Integrated soft diffusion filter
- Integrated 2000mAh lithium-ion battery
- Charge light using the USB Type-C port
- Multiple color and light modes
- Dimming wheel on the back
- One shoe adapter on the bottom
- Integrated magnets allow mounting on metal surfaces
- Three shoe mounts around the sides and top; can mount additional lights to create a light grid
In the Box
- Ulanzi VL-49 Rechargeable Mini RGB Light
- USB Type-C Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
There are no reviews yet.